My Dream Job

If I could have any job in the whole entire world, it would be a business owner for a cosmetics line. Here are a couple reasons why I would love this job. The first reason why I would love to have this job is because I love working with people. I wouldn’t like to have a job where I would just go to an office and sit there for hours just on a computer answering emails and being on the phone for nine hours a day. I would love to have a job where I am communicating with people in-person all day and hiring new people to work for my business. The second reason I would love to have this job is because I love makeup. I love wearing it, I love experimenting with it, and I feel like it would be a fun experience to make makeup and make all kinds of different shades of foundations and lipglosses and concealers to make. Especially from my perspective when using mascara is hard because I have smaller eyelashes than most people. So I would definitely make makeup and skincare than works for people who have the kind of skin like me. The dream of owning a cosmetics line is having it in popular stores like Ulta Beauty and Sephora. They have those stores all over the world. The third reason I would love to own a cosmetics line is because I feel like it would be very fun to succeed and be profitable with my business and see how much I’ve grown. I could look back to myself years later and see how little my business was to now how successful it is.

2 thoughts on “My Dream Job